Home » » Quick Question for you guys

Quick Question for you guys

Hey everyone! 

I hope your week is going well. I just wanted to make a super quick post because I am changing a few things up in my blogging scedule for 2014. Trying a few new things, moving a few things around. That sort of thing, and I wanted to know...

Would you guys like to see some TV show and Movie reviews? 

I watch way too many tv series, and I have an addiction to netflix, so I was thinking that for newer shows I could do episode to episode reviews periodically or for old shows I could do season reviews as I watch them. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below


And would you only like to see series/movies that are based off of books, or is anything fair game?

And if you think I should just stick to book reviews, let me know that too. 

I won't be offended ;)


Michelle
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Data Books