Home » , , , , » {Starting Post+Goals} Take Control of your TBR Pile 2014! #TakeControlTBR

{Starting Post+Goals} Take Control of your TBR Pile 2014! #TakeControlTBR


Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014
It�s finally here! I have been so excited for this event for multiple reasons.
1) I LOVE Kimba. Seriously this lady is great. She is one of my very favorite bloggers, and her events are lots of fun.
2) my TBR pile is SCARY! for real. So I am taking control this month!
AND YOU SHOULD TOO!
There will be read-a-thons, giveaways, and lots of little challenges and fun things along the way.
Join in! Get more information about the event and sign up over at KImba�s blog.
You can sign up HERE
graydivider
I have been prepping for this event but cutting back on review books the past couple of weeks. I�ve only taken in 2 review books in the past 2 weeks, which is great for me. So I am ready, but my TBR is still the worst it has ever been. I can�t help it if I want to READ ALL THE BOOKS.
I made a goodreads shelf to keep track of my books that I would like to read this month.
Here are the books I am hoping to read this month

Michelle's take-control-of-your-tbr-march-2014 book montage

Cold BloodLucidDestinyWaiting for MercyHypothesisAftersightFire & FloodThe Iron QueenRevelationsBroom with a ViewBlack AmaranthThrallThe Deep End of the SeaEscape In YouChasing WishesFatesAlmost MatchedAlmost Broken UpMust Love OttersLover, Divine
And then once I read the books, I will be adding them to my read shelf, which will be updated below:



Goals


I hope to read 30 books this month for the challenge. That will be about 1 book a day. I think I will be able to average a little more than that with the weekends and read-a-thons thrown in. Which will be good, because I do have a few new release books that I need to read this month for reviews that don�t qualify for this challenge.

-I also hope to be able to write reviews for these books and to schedule posts for them. I am working on building up that cushion again for my blog. I really want to get 3 weeks ahead, but my problem is a buffer with reviews scheduled. That will be my main goal of the event. Start using some of these books to get reviews up and scheduled on my blog so I can get back to reading more.
smallgraydots

So what are you waiting for? Join in the fun and start taking control of your TBR!

Leave links to your goal posts so I can stop by Winking smile



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Data Books