Home » » {Goals+Updates} #PickYourThon Read-a-thon

{Goals+Updates} #PickYourThon Read-a-thon

You can learn more about the event and Sign up HERE

I just finished the Take Control of your TBR March event and I had such a blast that I can't help but jump into the next read-a-thon. 

I am starting a day late but I will be doing the READ-a-thon AND the REVIEW-a-thon, because I can't turn anything down. 

I hope to read 4 books AND review 5 books. 

Here are some books that I may read:


Progress:

April 1- Read: The Fortune Cafe and wrote review
Books Read: 1
Reviews Written: 1

April 2- Read The Shadow Prince and The Making of Nebraska Brown
Books read: 2
Reviews Written: 2

April 3- 

April 4- 

April 5- 

April 6-

Totals:
Books read: 3
Reviews Written: 3


Michelle
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Data Books